Friday, April 11, 2008

How to impress people at the gym...

This is quite impressive. The music makes it perfect.


Just For Men:

So we're finally taking our "brotherly" mustache photo this Sunday. I can't wait to say goodbye to the lip fur. Too bad I have to go to church on Sunday before... Anyway, I was able to get my hands on some Just For Men. It gives you natural look and guarantees an increase in manliness, vigor, stamina, moxie, bravado, depth of voice, and skills with an axe of no less than 31%. Sounds pretty serious. Makes sense why they call it Just For Men. This should be really good. I've been looking for a way to improve all of these attributes. I'll take an after pic once it's done.

I need to add some photos from my brother in law Aaron. He lives in Texas, so we're going to have to photoshop him into the photo once we've taken it. Here are some of the photos he sent. If chiropractics doesn't work out, I think he may have a good career ahead of him in terrorism...

I also need to credit Jon for his amazing mustache growing skills. Below are two pictures, a before and after. The one on the left is before he shaved, the one on the left was taken immediately after. He looks wonderful.

DISCLAIMER: None of these photos have been retouched.

0 comments: