Thursday, April 10, 2008

I trimmed up the old stache this morning. I feel it's a stache worthy of an English inspector. That's what it reminds me of.

I love photos where the picture is snapped just as the person starts to blink, catching them in this dazed look. No one ever comes out of that scenario looking good. It always makes people look rather retarded. In fact, I think I'll dedicate one of these entries to photos of people with their eyes half closed. Anyway, this is my attempt to replicate such a photo.

I've also got to put up a few photos of Clay (my older brother). He's been on a roll lately with his pics. His mustache looks quite nice. He sent me this one on the left with the caption, "has anyone seen the other two musketeers?"

He also sent me this one on the right with the caption, "Table tennis doubles world championship." LOL! Cracks me up.

And then there's these - taken at Josh's (younger brother) wedding. To my niece he was saying something like, "...tease the camera...that's right - show me some attitude!" These pictures pretty much define my brother Clayton. Now you know everything there is to know about him.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the pics of Clay. His mustache is really dark, and it totally makes me laugh. Good job on the "blinking" picture, you do look a little retarded, but I still love you mustache and all.
Love, Em