Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So sad.

I hate these stories. We found out yesterday that this cute little girl, who is my oldest daughters age, went missing. It made my heart sink to think of what she and her family must have been going through. I don't know what I would do if that happened to my daughters. We said many prayers for her that she'd be ok and that her family would be comforted. We knelt down last night with my two girls and had a special prayer just for her. Then I found out this morning that she's dead. She was murdered for no reason by some soul-less thug. I just feel sick when I think about it. I don't understand why these things happen. I wouldn't know what I would say to help them. And how do I go home and explain this to my kids? When we prayed, I told them to use all the faith they had to help this girl. I just hate this. My only comfort comes in knowing that it is over, and that she's in a better place. So today's blog is dedicated to this 7-year-old girl Hser Nay Moo. May God bless her and her family.

0 comments: