Friday, April 4, 2008

Lan Party

So it's Friday today, so that is always a good thing. I wish every day could be Friday. Plus, we're having a LAN party tonight. For those of you who don't know what a LAN party is, I pity you. Here's a definition I found on google:

"Local Area Network Party. This is where a load of "cool" people get together in one place with their computers, connect them all together, and then have some fun! They are primarily for the purpose of playing multiplayer computer games. Lan parties often go on for days on end, without sleep or rest, as teccies battle it out for the title of "teh win". ..."

Though I have to wonder about the term "cool." It must have been written in sarcasm. It should say, "This is where a load of nerds get together..." Anyway, I'm excited for tonights party. If you are interested in coming, or even participating online, shoot me off an email and I'll get you the details.

On another more serious note - Emily is right at that time where she has trouble with her pregnancies. See, Christine was born at 27 weeks, and Mary threatened to do the same. Em is right now at 28 weeks, and she's having contractions. Not a good sign. We're going to the doctor today to see what he says. Hopefully he'll figure something out.

MUSTACHE PROGRESS:
(can you really call it Progress?)

Ok, so I already hate this mustache. I don't know how people wear them. It drives me nuts. Here's a picture to document the incredible growth. As you can see, I still have the goatee portion - so I created a very professional photoshop version of the photo to show what it might look like once I shave the goatee. I know, I should work for Cosmopolitan. It kind of looks like I have rubber skin, or suffered some severe burns on my chin.





Also - today I was able to get on the radio and say the word "corn poop." They hung up on me and got mad at the gal who is supposed to screen the calls.

0 comments: