Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lake Powell

My sister in law Heather is a fantastic photographer. Check out her website if you like. She had her camera down at Lake Powell and got some great shots.

From left: Mary, Nina, Hannah, Christine, and Ben


Erik & Jon


Mary



Tine



Mary & Nina



My little man Sam

Mary & Erik on the tube.


"I lost my swimsuit...has anyone seen it?"


Me diving with my new swimsuit I just made. Thank goodness for boy scouts for teaching me how to make a very fashionable swimsuit from a t-shirt.


LOL! Clayton "parading" on the beach. Cracks me up.


Can you spot the retard?


2 comments:

alise said...

Where's the retard? ;) Fantastic pictures. Congrats on your daughter's baptism!

Tycksen Family said...

Great pictures! You are so funny SPencer..thanks for a good laugh :). You have a beautiful family.
Thanks for sharing.