Monday, August 25, 2008

Gay Donatello

Oh man. My brother is a crack up. Clay no longer has a blog, but these pics are definitely blog-worthy so I had to stick them up. Clayton took his son Ben to Lagoon a few days ago. Somehow they won some contest booth and were awarded this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Donatello) stuffed toy. Only Donatello turned out to be gay (according to Clay). So they spent the afternoon posing with Donny in these photos. The captions were provided by Clay. I can just see him laughing as he was taking the pics:

Gay Donatello with Ben.
Gay Donatello posing by a tree.
Gay Donatello hanging from a tree.
Gay Donatello on the Odysea ride with Ben.
Gay Donatello explaining the complicated Odysea controls.

1 comments:

Superstar said...

I would have to say that car photos from Lake Powell are infinitely more blog worthy. I await your post!