Sunday, July 6, 2008

#$^&*!% DOG!


So it's just after 5am. I've been up for over an hour because the dog just on the other side of my back yard fence won't shut up. It's been barking non stop for what seems like forever. I'm rather frustrated. Good sleep for me is really hard to come by. It's a weekend - I went to bed early - actually fell asleep early - and now I'm awake thanks to this stupid dog. I don't know if the people are out of town or what. I don't think this dog has ever done this before. But I'm really upset. So what do I do? I'd like to hook up my hose and climb over the fence and spray it in the mouth, maybe the eye. But my hose isn't long enough (no, that's not an innuendo of any sort). I'd also like to shoot it with my BB gun, but I don't have one anymore. I do have some gasoline - and some matches. I could make a molotov cocktail, I've never done that before. I could put some poison in a raw t-bone stake and toss it over. I have plenty of duct tape. There's endless possibilities there. It would be nice to tape his muzzle shut, and then tape him to the wall.

Man I'm tired. If you have any suggestions on how to deal with this, please send them my way. In the mean time, I'm going to go throw some rocks at it.

4 comments:

Superstar said...

Fireworks make most dogs go nutsy. The loud booms, whistles, and echos are easily picked up by their sensitive ears, and with my labs at least, it causes this irrational dimensia and panic. I think it's very irresponsible of the owners to leave a dog outside during a fireworks weekend. It could be the holiday celebrations that are making the dog act abnormally.

Maria said...

Greg and I have no patience for dogs whatsoever. I say shoot it.
(or run over it by accident?)

Unknown said...

Sweet website. It's great to her from you. Your family looks amazing. Wish you guys all the best. I am not the hugging type but next time I see you you are definitely getting a huge hug you little punk.

Peace

Brandi said...

LOL! I'd pay money to watch you do any or all of the possibilities you came up with.