Saturday, November 1, 2008

Videos

My kids and I shot this video several months ago. I'm only now getting around to editing and posting it. It was shot in the evening so the light quality is already poor, and now being compressed for internet it's even worse. Nevertheless, it was way fun to make. Enjoy!

WORLD ARM WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP



For our activity on Wednesday night we shot this Mentos commercial. It turned out pretty good. Here's to our future commercial superstars - Bo, Michael, Rylee and Spencer!

MENTOS BASKETBALL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on the videos babe! I love watching your commercials. Have a great day.

alise said...

Super funny, especially the wrestling. I love the Eye of the Tiger music, and it goes so well with your girls' poses and game faces. Haha!

Bell Family Blog said...

I love Mary's faces! "Never!" What adorable weirdo's!