Friday, March 28, 2008

This should be a bit hairy...

I'm going to the cabin tonight. For those of you who don't know what the cabin is - my brother has pretty much got it all covered here . Emily is staying home to help Heather with her booth at the baby expo. I'm taking my girls, as well as all of my brothers kids down. That should make for a pretty interesting trip. Perhaps I'll take some pics and post them on here.

On another note... My brother Josh (whose blog appears here) just got married on Wednesday. So a big congratulations to him and McCall. I'm hope they're having a great time getting it on in Orlando. Anyway, the wedding was a blast. I don't get together as much as I'd like to with all of my brothers, and it was a lot of fun to goof around with them. The following photo is one such example of this goofing off. We were trying to interfere in the background of this photo of my Sister Jessie and her husband Scott. On the count of three we were all supposed to jump into the background. Clayton, who doesn't seem to know how to count - didn't quite make it on three. He's therefore left in this ridiculous pose looking quite plugged... I think Clay heard, "One, two, three... poop!"

0 comments: